Monday, August 19, 2013

Need some bunny to love?

I have 3 little bunnies that are looking for their new homes, can you help?
With spring just around the corner it seems a shame that these little fellas are with out owners.
If you think you can help give these little brooches a home... please just comment on this post.
I will pick 3 winners at random and they will receive one bunny each.
The design they win, will be pick at random by myself.

You can see other deigns I have for sale HERE and follow our Facebook page HERE.

Good luck everyone.

6 comments:

  1. They are completely adorable, and would love to join my collection of brooches :) I am just signing up to follow you now.... Been stalking you quietly on facebook for a couple of months :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh thanks so much Jess, what a lovely compliment. I really appreciate it ♥

      Delete
  2. Yay for a Sweet Sherbet blog!! :-( it looks gorgeous :-)
    As do these bunnies I might add! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chloe my ol' blog buddy. Thank you ♥

      Delete
  3. such cute little buns, would love to add them to my collection x great blog too Sweet Sherbet x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bunnies, so cute! Thanks for the chance ;)p.s. love the blog and will follow x

    ReplyDelete